Tuition and financial assistance
All students enjoy free tuition. You can apply to the Albéniz Foundation for a scholarship that covers 100% of the cost of enrollment which amounts to € 45,000 per year, an amount equivalent to the average cost of a student's studies per academic year. The initial granting of this aid is conditional on the signing and acceptance of the specific conditions of this scholarship.
The scholarship is annual, and can be renewed, which will be awarded based on the academic and artistic development of the student, as well as their respect for the code of conduct.
The only payment that they will have to assume is 1,200 euros for the reservation of a place.
In order to facilitate their stay during their studies, the School offers all students several ways of financial assistance.
- Artist fee: Students may receive compensation for some of their performances at the School’s concert cycles.
- Dining Assistance: The School has an agreement with an establishment that offers students daily meals at a very low price (4 €) on the daily menu (two courses and dessert).
- Employment opportunities at School's activities.
- Accommodation scholarships: Some sponsors of the School offer scholarships to cover the costs of accommodation for the students. The granting of these scolarships will follow the criteria established annually by the sponsors who grant them.
- Medical insurance: The School bears the annual cost of private health insurance for non-EU students.
- Assistance in obtaining a loan from a financial institution: The School helps the student throughout the administrative major application process.