Protocol against Covid-19 at the Sony Audorium
With the aim of ensuring upmost security against Covid-19, there are a series of measures and protocols in place in accordance with the provisions and recommendations issued bt the authorities:
- The use of face masks at all times is compulsory. There are hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available to you.
- A temperature control test will be run on all entering audiences. Access won't be permitted to those presenting fever.
- The entrance and exit must be done in an orderly manner. We recommend arriving in advance. The audience must follow indications issued by the Auditorium's personnel at all times.
- All tickets must be booked and bought online. No paper tickets will be issued. The Reception team will assist anyone having trouble with online booking.
- Concert programmes may be cheked on the School's website or accessed via the QR code at the entrance of the Auditorium.
- The wardrobe is not available at the moment.
- The use of lifts is limited to two people per trip.
- The Auditorium is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after each concert.
- The musicians' arrangement on stage will always respect safe distances.